Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

We are having a BABY!!!!


Announcing we are having a BABY!
Everyone catching on
The screaming and hugging!
After the news with our families!


We had a miracle happen to us last weekend!! As many of you may know we have been trying to have a baby for about a year and went through surgery and infertility drugs and emotions...We were starting to think that it just wasn't our time and that there was something else first.. Well we firmly believe that it was Zack having his back surgery and that helped me to just relax about having a baby and get him better...

Well it worked and I had so many people tell me that it will happen when your not trying...My last period was April 17th 2011 and I was getting closer to may and was thinking that I was going to start and I never did so I waited and waited and finally went into my doctors office on Monday May 23rd and they did a pregnancy test and it was negative. They told me to come back on Friday May 27th first thing in the morning and they would do another test cause the Clomid can set it back a little! So I did and it was negative again and right away I thought my cysts are back they have to be cause I only didn't have a period when I had cysts....Scared me alot!! So they gave me a progesterone shot that should start a period in about 2 weeks and if I am pregnant it will only benefit me and the baby will do no harm....So Last Saturday June 11th I still didnt start my period and it had been two weeks and I always start with the shots....So I went and bought a pregnancy test and took it first thing in the morning on saturday before the Garage Sale and it was positive I couldn't believe it I started crying so hard I ran to Zack and he was still half a sleep and he was so excited!!! I took another test on Sunday cause I really just couldn't believe it all this time and I am going to be a mommy finally! First thing on Monday I called my Doctors office and they sent me to do blood work and sure enough I was pregnant!!

They were booked so our first appt is June 22nd at 10:45am and we are so excited to see our baby I am 8 weeks along and I am feeling really good I have some heartburn and I can tell when I need to eat something cause I get sick to my stomach!

My Birthday was last night on the 17th and we decided to announce it cause we were having a BBQ with my family and Zacks Family and so we planned to take a picture with everyone and on three everyone say KENZI IS PREGNANT!!!! They all looked around and kinda laughed and they got serious and then all started to scream and giving hugs I have pictures to show how it all went!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment