Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Monday, April 4, 2011

POSITIVE!!


HAHA you thought that it was a positive pregnancy test!! We wish! But a really big step for us this last Saturday was that we got a positive Ovulation test WOOT WOOT! I cannot tell you how excited we are..I cannot tell you how much I was starting to believe that these things didn't work..I have been through 3 boxes and they are $18.00 a box..So I was having cramps Saturday morning so I thought that I would take a Ovulation test and see if it was positive..No joke like 5 seconds it was already showing a positive so I screamed a little and I ran to show Zack who was still in bed and I said what happens now...he didn't know so I called my mother- in-law she has been here and knows what happens next and in a really blunt way she says you and Zack need to be really close the next couple days! I said oh ok!! So I had to call and tell my mom as well cause this is a huge step considering that we have been through surgery just to get a normal period and then ovulate..I felt so excited I finally felt like there was hope and that we could be on to something!! So we have snuggled alot lately and I go in on Saturday April 9th for blood work to see if I am pregnant!!! I am once again trying not to get our hopes up but it's so hard! I took a picture of my Positive test I will post it so that you can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment