Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Monday, April 11, 2011

What next!

So Zack and I went in to the Tanner Clinic Lab on saturday to get blood drawn for Progestrone, Estrogen and my Prolatin tested...Zack and I were think and thought that we were told we would find out if we are having a baby with these tests done! HAHA so being excited and everything I go to work and they finally called me to sign a paper for the HCG Shot that they gave me cause some insurances won't pay for it and they want you to know that before they give it to you so you know that it's in your responsibility if it's not covered..So It's not covered so I have to pay $50.00 for that lucky us...So while I had them on the phone I asked if my blood results had come back yet they said no But they found Zacks Semen Analysis results and his White Blood Cells are increased and he need to see a urologists to get it medicated so that is what we are doing Monday...So about 3:00 they called me back and said that my results are in and everything looks really good! That is something that has worked for us today! So next to the antisipation of finding out today we have to wait and see if I have a period or not if nothing then I have to wait another week and if nothing by the 24th or 25th then to take a pregnancy test! If I have a period then we start over again and go back on the clomid.

No comments:

Post a Comment