Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine Boys!!



Ok this was not a very easy task!! But still so fun to get them dressed in the same outfits and take some really cute pictures!! Grammy Michelle went shopping AGAIN! And found these adorable onsies that say "Future Mr. Right" on them super cute! I cannot beleive that it is almost Valentines Day Already seems like we just did it. This year is going to be an interesting one yet fun with Wyatt being here. Interesting because we have court with Grandma that day and who knows how that one is going to turn out...




I am so grateful for my family and the good choices that we all make so that we don't have to miss them being gone for wrong choices they make. I'm grateful that I get to see them on a regular basis and that there kids are taught to make honest choices now to help them in there future.




I am so glad that I made the choice to be a mom and that I get to spend my time teaching Wyatt everything that I can.




Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment