Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Three Weeks and Growing!

Evan 3 months Wyatt 3 Weeks!


Grandpa Wendell with Wyatt 3 weeks old!
Cousin Brinley and Wyatt
Almost all the grandkids missing Jaecee, Daxton and Jayden!

Our Wyatt is changing so fast I have noticed that he is getting heavier and heavier he was 5lb 14oz at his two week appointment so I will bet he is over 6lbs now at least he feels like it! We had such a fun time at grandma and grampa Balls house this weekend with the Super Bowl and Bailey 11th birthday party we also had fun at Great Grandma Bunns house and grammy and grandpa Densons! We got a suprise from Aunt Sammi she just got back from Disneyland and she brought Drew and Wyatt back a suprise Wyatt got a onsie and it had all the Disney characters on it and it says 2012 on it super cute considering he was born in 2012! We also got another suprise from Aunt Sammi she had the cd from our pictures that we had taken at Busath Photography for Wyatt's newborn pictures and can we just say that we absolutely love them and it is not going to be easy to choose which ones we want to have printed! The ones with him and Zack just melt my heart I could just stare at them all day it was such a fun and humbling experience to get his pictures done I just never thought that the day would come that I would be a mom and Zack a dad I just love to watch Zack interact with Wyatt.






The other night we were so tired and I was rocking Wyatt and feeding him and he has this thing with going to fast and he chokes Zack was sitting on the foot rest and Wyatt started to choke so I took the bottle out and sat him up well it just terrifies Zack to death so his first thought was to pat the back of his head and I was patting his back so his head was just flopping back and forth not really helping the situation it was so sweet but so funny at the same time when I get super tired I get really giggly and there really is nothing that can stop it but to go to bed! I laughed and laughed and I look back on it now and it was still funny but maybe not as funny as I thought at the time...Just a fun memory! I also love when Zack comes home and sees Wyatt and first thing he says is "There's the baby" it is the cutest thing!





LOvE EVeRYtHInG aND EVeRY MoMenT!






2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your new little family!!! So happy for you guys!!!! Love Ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shayna it really is so fun I am really trying to keep the blog updated but sometimes it just can't happen!! How is your cute family? Miss ya we need to get together soon!! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete