Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Target Deal!

A couple weeks ago I went to Target and I got this killer deal and I wanted to share it!!


Transaction #1
Lotion $6.29
Moisturizer $4.64
Lip Balm $.97

Total $11.90
Used (3) $2/1 coupons= $6.00 off
Paid $5.90
Plus store promotion when you buy 3 nivea products get $5.00 Gift card so I really paid $.90 for all three....The lotion alone regular price is $7.99

Transaction #2 was the same but I rolled the Gift card that I got from the #1 transaction so paid $.90 out of pocket and got another Gift Card...

Same for #3 Rolled Gift card from #2 transaction to use on the 3rd and got another $5.00 Gift Card...

So total out of pocket was $7.70 and made $7.30 cents!!!! So excited cause I used the money I earned and bought us some new towels that we needed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment