Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Shopping This weekend and my St. Patricks Day baby!

My Freebies that I got in the mail today from Tide!

This weekend was so fun. It was nice to get to spend some time with my husband he has been working long hours cause his work is so busy right now couldn't have come at a better time with me off work with the baby.

Saturday was St. Patrick's Day and so I got up and got ready early as usual for me and I got Wyatt dressed in his cute green outfit and then my sister and mom came down and we went shopping and hit Bath and Body Works SWEET sales! My niece Brinley's birthday party is on Saturday and she will be 7 I cannot believe it so we birthday shopped for her a little and we all took turns holding Wyatt!! Daddy was kinda a baby hog but he misses him cause he is still asleep when he leaves in the morning and he is usually in bed or ready for bed when he gets home at night. It was fun to have them come down and hang out..On Sunday we went to Brigham and hung out there went to my sister Teri house and played around and had a really good dinner that she made for us!

Here is my shopping trip and there is actually a few things missing like a bag of Cadbury eggs and a peep! ENJOY...I also have to tell you that the Carefree liners are free at Walgreens right now so I stocked up on them they are on sale for $.99 and then there is a $1.00 off coupon that came in this sundays paper. Dog food was $.71 each at Target. Bath and Body works and I am in love with there new scent it's called Apricot and I could just sit and smell it all day I love it. I got baby sunscreen for Wyatt so when we are out playing in the sun this summer!

Retail was $266.38......I paid $71.23!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment