Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

POOR ZACK!

I cannot tell you how bad I feel for Zack right now last night I just lost it cause I see him in so much pain and there is nothing that I can do to help..It got so bad last night that I called Dr. Beans on call doctor and he said that there really is nothing that you can do when it comes to a bulged disk and pain shooting down his leg. So he just said to get a comfortable as possible and when you find the spot stay there he did also send more meds to the pharmacy for Zack's Norco to get us through until Monday.. Monday Zack is getting a cortizone shot and we are praying that it will help he got one in his shoulder and it has helped so much to the point that there hasn't been pain for a couple years! We are really hopeful that it will work... I also have a doctors appt Monday at 9:15 to have a ultrasound to see if I have eggs! So overall should be a very fun day together then we get to some home and work on the Grapefruit (Zack's work car) it needs a new head gasket those are always fun to work on... We had a really fun easter with my family in Brigham I got to see the temple and how fast it is being built I can't believe that my home town is getting a temple we refer it to the promise land! Well that is about all that is going on with us hopefully tomarrow goes really good and we get to see something good come from the shot!! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment