Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ADDICTED TO COUPONS!!

So this last weekend we went to the funeral for Tanner and then it was my nieces birthday and she turned 8 years old I cannot believe that she is that old already seemed like yesterday that she was being born! She is getting baptized in July with her cousin so that family only has to travel once. We had so much fun we all got up really early on Saturday to go to yard sales I have to say that is one of our favorite things to do together we almost got to all of them and there was alot... Went to an estate sale and they had things for sale in the house and you just asked to see them if you were interested and I am pretty sure that my family should have just bought the house considering that we bough everything in it... We all got sunburns from playing on the four wheelers the rest of the day and then we went and seen Pirates of the Caribbean 3..

But what I really wanted to write about today was my shopping trip with my sister Keara she is addicted to coupons as much as I am maybe even worse.. She had all her coupons and her price matched items all listed and ready to go...Her total was $350 and after coupons and priced matched Items she only paid $190.00 Freaking amazing I was so excited for her and she was too!!! Right away I got more into it... I have always loved coupons but was never aggressive enough to show huge savings...So I have this new favorite blog listed in my blog lists!! Love it so helpful and shows you how to begin and everything!! Can't wait until my husband gets back to work so I can use my coupons and start saving money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment