Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby Wyatt!




We just love this little bear! He has brought so much to our lives and I cannot believe that he is 2 weeks already it has gone too fast. Some of my favorite things to do with him is give him a bath it's not his favorite thing yet but I love it and he smells so good after...I also love to get him dressed for the day and to get up with him at night I know that sounds really silly that I love to get up at night several times a day but I love that I can look into his crib and he is just looking around and sucking on his fist cause he is hungry!
Zack and I are so blessed to be able to call him ours. We are so grateful to family for coming and spending time with us and helping with meals and cleaning up our home when needed and errands that need to be taken care of we couldn't have done it without all of you!

These are first 2 weeks at home it has been the best thing ever he is so sweet and makes all sorts of faces and noises I just love to sit and watch him!














No comments:

Post a Comment