Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I love our new little Family!

I wanted to post some pictures of our first moments and first couple days that we had together as a new family I will treasure these pictures and moments forever and I just don't think that things get any better then having a child brought into our lives.


Zack and I have grown so much and many of you have noticed a huge change in Zack the last couple months as we have gotten ready for Wyatt to come I can just emagine the bond that they will have as Wyatt gets older. Girls have always out weighed the boys in my house growing up and I love that I get these two boys in my life that I love so much and I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment