Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby Showers!

I cannot tell you how lucky I am to have great Families!!!! They always go above and beyond to make sure that we don't go without!! As I posted before Wyatt has been teasing us and wanting to come early and so I have been put on Bed Rest to see if I can keep a hold of him little longer..that was three weeks ago I was 32 weeks and it was scary...Tomorrow I am 35 weeks and I am happy to report I am still holding on to him!

So with Wyatt threatening to come early the Denson girls decided to move the shower up and we were really concerned about the short notice cause it was only about a week and a couple days and we wanted to give at least 2 weeks... So Mal, Sam, Maddi and Mama Denson busted there bums and got it all planned and ready to go in less then a week majority of it was done in two days non-stop. It was a very very cute shower the theme was the "The Binkie Bandit"




Back of the invite! Front of invite!

They did it all in Cowboy themed and they did Homemade Rootbeer and it was so good they did all kinds of chex mix recipes they had a lemon Buddies, Muddy Buddies, Cowboy Trail Mix, Hot Buttered Yum Mix...etc..So good!!

We got some of the cutest gifts Clothes, Blankets, Diaper Bag and everything that we needed to go in it. We got a Diaper Genie from Tim and Keara my (brother and his wife) didn't even think of needing one. Mama Denson makes all the grandbabies their crib Bumpers, Crib Quilt, Rag Blanket, Bed Skirt and Curtains to match and we decided that we wanted to do it in Moose and Pine Trees and I have to say that it turned out so stinkin cute above and beyond what I had imagined! My mom and Dad Bought us the Changing pad and Mattress and High Chair and some cute Carters blankets and outfits. We are having my side shower on January 14th at Tim and Keara's house I'm so excited to see family and friends that I haven't seen in what seems like forever.

I go for my weekly appointment Wednesday January 11th at 9:00am and my mom is going to come down and go with me so that I won't be alone cause Zack can't miss work. Last time I went I was dialated to a three and 90% ephased so I am kinda scared and excited to know what I am at tomorrow. I will keep updating with anything that is new! Here are a few of the fun Pictures from the shower! ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment