Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Movie Day with my baby!


Today Wyatt and I had a movie day!! I just wanted to chill and snuggle this little guy and that is exactly what we did!! He drank his milk and I drank my Mountain Dew and we watched all three Toy Story movies it was such a blast he had lots of naps and I had a cat nap was all wish it would have been longer then I felt guilty and started to get somethings done. Zack keeps telling me to just relax and not feel like I have to be productive everyday and to enjoy my time off with him cause it will go by so fast. He keeps telling me to take naps and I am not a nap taker most times then not I feel worse when I wake up and more tired then I was before I layed down.. I love that he is wanting me to enjoy my time off with Wyatt and to cherish these moments with him..I am so grateful for Zack and Wyatt in my life to remind me everyday why it is we do the things we do for each other and to know at the end of the day we come home to each other!! I Love my boys in my life and could not ask for more!! I posted a video of our set up for movie day it was SO FUN!! hope you enjoy!

Today I decided was going to be just a chill day so I decided that Wyatt and I could watch Toy Story since I have all 3 of them! It was so much fun I posted a video for you to see! He drank lots of milk and I had lots of Mountain Dew and Cabdury Eggs! And I have to say that a little cleaning got done... We snuggled and he had a couple naps and I maybe fallen asleep for a minute:) Overall Sucessful Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment