Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Shopping Week!


LOOK AT WHAT I SCORED!!! There were lots of freebies this week I don't know my total yet on the retail value but I only paid $50.00 total and there are ALOT of items missing in the picture there is another case of Mountain Dew 24 pack its in the fridge and a gallon of milk and 7 more boxes of Eggo's in the freezer including the 3 I gave to the Denson household there is also another 2 pack of toothbrushes missing I used them to clean my house on Saturday and some other items missing cause they are secrets still so can't show them:)

I love couponing it gives me an out to shop till I drop and not pay for more then 75% of it!!! This week I really needed some cleaning products and it being spring they had sales and lots of new coupons came out this week so I stocked up! I just have to add that I got the Playtex Sippy Cups for free at Rite Aid with a store coupon worth $4.00 and a $2.00 off Manufacturers coupon so together I got one free and I had two coupons of each so I got two free!! I'm Addicted to coupons!

I also found $5.00 off coupons for the new Footloose movie that I will be using this week!!!


The clothes are from Old Navy and Kid to Kid there is a couple outfits missing because he wore some of them already and are getting washed there is a dinosaur outfit and a sailors outfit missing the clothes I paid $14.00 for Love Old Navy clearance they have the best if you are patient enough to wait for them to get marked down enough!! I even buy bigger sizes for this winter cause they are marking them down alot right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment