Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life Of The Traveling Husband....


I swear that I just get Zack back and he is gone again...It's not fair!!! He was in St.George last week working and getting a sunburn in the warm weather. He was really excited for the ride home cause he found out that he gets to drive his bosses Corvette home...My first thought was there goes our Insurance! Zack didn't like that to much! He got the biggest kick out of it and couldn't wait to get the pedal to the metal, he was excited to report that he got it to 120mph and I said that I could have went all day not knowing that..But he was excited about it so whatever. He got home around 6:00pm Friday and then found out that he is leaving for Pueblo Colorado on Sunday so just home long enough to wash clothes and pack them back up. I hate when he leaves on a Sunday it makes for a really long week. Saturday March 2011 was the Sportsman Expo at the South Town Expo Center and we just couldn't miss it so I said ok to going cause the only way that I would get to spend time with Zack was if I went and I like those kind of things anyways so what the heck, we spent all day walked around for about 5 hours, ran into my brother and sister-in-law Tim and Keara and the Cutest baby Kaleb love him I have a really cute Picture of Zack and Kaleb playing on the big boy toys they had at the show I will post the picture! We finally got home and had dinner and then we had to get home to pack for Zack to head out by 9am Sunday! So I woke up at about 8:30 which is really late for me and went in to ask Zack when is needs to leave, he said that he needs to pick up Doug at 8:30 I said "HONEY" It's 8:30!!! He flew out of bed and was in a panic!!! So of course he was late and I just got a phone call that he is in Laramie, Wyoming and they blew out a tire so they are at Walmart hanging out until it's done this happens alot the trucks get used so much that they go through tires like underwear. We are still waiting on the whole meds thing and period thing nothing yet so we are just waiting to see what happens. Will for sure post if things change and maybe something EXCITING will happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment