Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post-Op Appointment!

The appointment went really well!! My doctor and I went over the pictures he says that my uterus looks really healthy and the tubes looked really good. I did have a cyst in my uterus that he removed and sent it to the lab to have tests run and there is no cancer but a little of Endometriosis but got it all out during the surgery! So my next question was are these going to come back and he said yes unless we get pregnant and I strongly suggest you do that cause if you wait then the cysts could be back and then would have to have the surgery again to remove them cause there really is no way to get pregnant with the amount of cysts that I have and also the size of them. So he said that he wants to start fertility pills and get the ball rolling! I was excited to hear him talk to me cause he sounded to hopeful and really thought that we have a chance right now to get pregnant cause my body just isn't going to wait until I am a little older! I said ok let's do it! He wants me and Zack to really be close this week and then start Femerra on the first day of my cycle and then Estradiol and on day 14 come back for an Ultrasound! I am so excited I am just trying not to get my hopes up! After the appointment Zack text me cause he was out of town and couldn't come so his mom offered to come and I was glad that she did cause you know how doctors start to talk in there own language and it all starts to blend and you leave thinking now what are we doing! And she has been through all this. We are also going to get Zack tested to make sure that he is working for us and not against us if you know what I mean! So Zack asked me how it went and I told him really good and the the Doc says "LET'S GET PREGNANT NOW"!!! Zack said "Let's do it then"! I cannot tell you how blessed I am to have married the best cheerleader! He is so uplifting and he just knows that everything is going to work out! So I left feeling really hopeful and just at peace again not trying to get my hopes to high but we are just so excited!! Zack is going to be the best dad I see the way that he is with my nieces and nephews and I just love it and they love Zack so much! Well I guess that is all there is for now just waiting time now to start my period or in hopes that Zack and I can just do it now on our own since the surgery was such a success!! If this time doesn't work then we are going to check more into Zack because when he was about 15 he had a hernia and undescended testicle and they really didn't say much cause he was so young to know if it would effect him being able to have children. Sorry this is so detailed but this is my journal and I want my kids to know how hard we tried to have them in our family and to know how much they are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment