Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Waiting!

I have to say that I am not a fan of the waiting game it's not fun guess I better get use to it! Today I got a call from my doctors office telling me that the insurance needs more info on me and my history and that they need to send a letter with more details, so that means that it's going to take even longer to get the approval and that I just need to keep taking the ovulation tests and if any are positive to call and they will call in the Clomid. Femerra is stronger of the two and Clomid is more likely to give you twins!! Have to say that I would be so freaking excited if that were to happen and so would the mother-in-law... So today I went to the pharmacy to get more test and they are like $18.00 for a pack of 7 so not to bad but still sucks to pee on it and throw it away nothing like throwing your money away but it will all work out in the end we hope! I also grabbed and two pack of pregnancy test just to have on hand that is a suggestion from the doc office! Well that's all the news that I have so far will update more when I get hopefully good news! Wish us Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment