Our Life

First we had each other, Then we had you, Now we have everything.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Surgery

I finally went in February 6th to see my doctor about all the bleeding that I have been noticing. And he said that its one of two things it could be Cysts or a really irregular period I was thinking that it was the period thing cause last I knew we had the cysts pretty under control so I thought... So he said lets do and ultrasound and that can tell us exactly what is going on... Sure enough cysts and they are getting bigger and more of them. So he looks at me and said that I need to seriously need to look into having a laparoscopy done and get them gone and check for other things and make sure that there isn't anything else going on. I had talked to Zack about it awhile ago and we just kinda put it off so I called Zack and he said let's do it just to make sure that there isn't any damage going on. I said ok I trust Zack with anything and I know that if he thinks that it's something that we need to do then it needs to be done. So we set the date for February 15th at the Davis Surgical Center. I was getting really scared! Zack assured me that everything will be ok and that he will be there with me! I couldn't have done it with out him.. So we got there at 11:00 my surgery was at 12:00 got all the insurance figured out and then waited for them to take me in. Finally they called us back and took us into a room to go through allergies and what was going to happen during surgery. They gave me an oxy cotton to help settle my nerves down I was scared about taking it all I was thinking was people get addicted to these. Next they took me to the bed and I got into my gown and booties and put these ugly white stockings on to help from getting blood clots. Then the nurse comes in with all kinds of things for my IV now I have had them before but not while I was awake... needless to say she had a really hard time getting it I got really light headed and thought that I was going to pass out..Next thing I knew I was taken to the surgery room and I was out!!! I woke up asking for Zack and that was all that I wanted!! Zack came in with pictures and telling me that he talked to Dr. Johnson and he found that there where 40 Cysts but everything else looked great!! I couldn't believe it no wonder we weren't getting pregnant! As I mentioned in the post before Zack threw out his back and is still trying to get it to relax so that he can stand straight. 2 weeks later today I have my appt. with Johnson tom and I am really excited and anxious to see what he thinks cause I didn't get to see him after the surgery and I want to know alittle more on what he thinks!! Will the answer be LET'S GET YOU PREGNANT NOW CAUSE YOUR BODY IS BEING INPATIENT! so many feelings and thoughts I just hope that I am able to make the right decisions~ I will let you know how it goes and what the Doc. has to say tom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment